Old February 27th 14, 06:04 AM posted to sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.digital,comp.soft-sys.matlab
Dale[_4_]

Default dynamic range and exposure latitude?

On 02/26/2014 11:08 PM, Dale wrote:
if you think I am a troll, give me a entry level imaging systems job in
my area and I will have to keep my ideas to myself, I don't quite
qualify for standards or open systems work, so here I am on usenet,
wikipedia, wiktionary and the web

I have an undergrad honors degree in ChemE with minors in polymer
science and math (forget most of this)
I know a little MATLAB and SAS
I know basic programming on punch cards and punch card readers
I know Fortran data flow programming
I know modular Pascal data flow programming
I know a little C
I know a little object oriented (OO) architecture/design
I know a little C++ OO programming
I know the basics of java systems and OO programming
I just can't get abstract IDEs like netbeans or operating system
required libraries, out of my head to write a complex program
maybe I should spend more time learning java than talking on usenet

9 years on the job imaging R&D at Kodak
17 years reflection and internet/wikipedia, etc. study

--
Dale