Old June 16th 11, 11:32 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Default [SI] Weapons are available for viewing, finally!

On 2011-06-15 21:06 , Savageduck wrote:

Alan Browne:
01; Is she trying to tell you something? Interesting concept for the
shot, but not exactly following the letter of most gun safety classes.
;-)

Just before that I said something like, "Honey, I promise, just one more
lens."

I was tempted to do a shot like that, but when yours came in, well...

Mine came in pretty late, so you had lots of time...

--
gmail originated posts filtered due to spam.