Old June 29th 07, 02:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
John McWilliams

Default Ligtroom revised

Saguenay wrote:

What do you guys think about the supposed newly recoded noise reduction
(according to dpreview only)?
Seems to me that the Colour noise is unchanged: works well at 25, then, no
more usefull between 25 and 100, no difference, so what?
Luminance : **seems** to me that it works better on the whole range than in
LightRoom 1.0, but **seems** to me that it has acquired the same drawback
that existed in RawShooter: sort of a "watercolor"-isation. Pretty ygly. I
think I'll continue tu use Noiseware instead.

Curious to read and learn about your opinions!

Pages and pages have been written on this. It's important to remember
that what you see on the screen isn't exactly what you'll get in print.

--
john mcwilliams