Old February 11th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.darkroom

Default 16mm developing reels?

wrote

Thank for info [TFI], but it's a bit unclear [BIIABU]. IIRC??

If I remember correctly, IIRC means 'if I remember correctly'.

Not sure what you mean `spiral on one side, other flat.'
Perhaps I should have explained I want to develop B&W negative
16mm film from a reloadable Minolta-16 cassette . . .

One side is - well not a flat disk - but something like that.
I only saw one once when pawing through a box of 2nd hand
reels. The store threw the box out years ago and the digital
revolution threw the store out ...

Possibly one side is a spiral and the other is just the 'arms'
with a metal something to allow loading.

The reel may have been for 110 film. I think 110 was
16mm wide but I have never used either.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
To reply, remove spaces: n o lindan at ix . netcom . com