Old May 5th 05, 04:12 PM
dadiOH

dadiOH wrote:
wrote:
some distortion would be accepatble in return for intimacy, doesn't a
longer lens distort too but in a more "flattering" manner? I thought
the standard lens was relatively "honest". But yes it is twin lens
reflex from the 70's I think, if not the close up filter is there an
alternative?

Crop the negative. The "intimacy" you want to obtain with a CU set
would be with a nose too big for its face.

Scratch that. After viewing your pix, you would be able to use a CU set
creatively. You should be able to buy one at one of the places listed
here, no way am I selling mine...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...i+close+up+set

--
dadiOH