Old March 27th 05, 09:12 PM
Lloyd Erlick

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:53:12 -0500, rafe bustin
wrote:

Honest question. If this is too hot a
topic, no big deal.

rafe b.
http://www.terrapinphoto.com

mar2705 from Lloyd Erlick,

Recently Rafe posted the following:

Now, I don't know about your r.p.darkroom,
but I know this much about rpe-mf and rpe-lf,
and that is that both these groups (and I
suspect yours as well) are essentially
moribund. And I suspect we all know why.

rafe b.
http://www.terrapinphoto.com

None of these groups is moribund. It's possible that
events have necessitated some changes in terminology,
such as 'rpe-large format film' or some such, but on
the whole I find discussion of digitally based
activities uninteresting and would prefer to be able to
keep myself out of them. The recent threads that have
been cross-posted to rp-darkroom have included a good
deal of name calling and mocking of individiuals' real
names. I prefer to remain apart from such discussions.

regards,
--le
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.
voice: 416-686-0326