Old May 22nd 17, 02:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default David Brooks can be an interesting person...

Eric Stevens
Thu, 18 May 2017
23:09:44 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

I am sufficiently cautious about what I feed my computer that
among other things I have HTML disabled for my email and run
Malware Bytes among other things.

I'm very familiar with Malwarebytes...I don't run the software,
myself, though. If they ever get the problems worked out in v3x
series, I may resume recommending it to clients I provide technical
support for, but, until then...They should remain with Super
AntiSpyware as a more than suitable replacement.

I'm cautious when it comes to feeding the computers here, as well.
I'm also a bit on the anal side concerning local and offsite backups
of files and system images. Without using the so called cloud. My
files and images are mine.

With your claimed expertise and background you should know enough
to not be surprised when people turn down your invitation.

I can backup those claims...But, that doesn't matter. I understand
your POV and I respect it. I'll leave you be. After all, at the end
of the day, your computers are your computers, AND, you aren't a
client I have to concern myself with. So...

Yes I did. What's more I understood it. Do you think it is
appropriate to subject the casual news group subscriber to this
kind of nonsense and risk. "Clean original file with malicious
files found after extracting".

It contains a single file. And, it's not malicious. As I said though,
I'll leave you be.