Old May 18th 17, 11:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default A few more from Yosemite

In article , Mayayana
wrote:

| I see that you use MS Outlook Express, I suspect since it is not a
| particularly good Usenet client that it is not conforming when it comes
| to dealing with the " " delimiters. What you should be seeing is a
| clickable URL/link contained within those delimiters. However,
| admitedly for those who have to use your method, some care must be
| employed when making the selection.

It has nothing to do with OE, which works quite
well for Usenet. And there's no reason to put
brackets around a link.

yes there is.

It serves no purpose and
does not conform with any kind of HTML standard.

wrong.

But it's not a big deal, as I said. I just prefer not to
click links in the post.... Don't ask.

much easier than copy/pasting it.