Old April 27th 18, 04:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default what are the most popular online venues for visual artists?

On 2018-04-26 00:31:20 +0000, sobriquet said:

http://www.complex.com/style/artists...-on-instagram/

It seems Instagram is pretty popular among prominent contemporary
visual artists.

I'd expect them to opt for a site like Flickr (or perhaps Google
Photos) so they have more options to organize and customize their
content.

Apart from those that have their own website to showcase their work
(or they can do that in addition to using existing online platforms
for sharing visual content).

Is there any site that offers a more comprehensive overview of
influential visual artists and various associated online places
where they show, share or sell their creative output?
(Thinking of sites like Pinterest, Tumblr, Deviantart, Saatchi, etc..)

Thanks for the link. I found this picture in a TS article:

https://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/c_limit,w_680/fl_lossy,pg_1,q_auto/li0q3a2dvlgovinglkb5.jpg

It's interesting how different takes makes you see ordinary things and
events in a different light. I confess to have an European perspective
as main base for my perceptions...
--
teleportation kills

Eesh to Instagram and that image.

Quisines galore, but some things are better seen than censured...
--
teleportation kills