Old May 25th 18, 08:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Fingers must feel great, manually focusing on a CINE lens!

On 2018-05-25 17:02:57 +0000, newshound said:

On 25/05/2018 00:52, RichA wrote:
A long time ago, I had a Gitzo, like a Studex. It had rubberized round
lock-rings to secure the leg sections. After using it for a few hours,
my hand felt like the skin was coming off from all the friction caused
by the lock-rings on the legs.
This guy used a cine lens, with its gears?? Unless the fellow had a
focus-follower or drive gears on the lens.

https://petapixel.com/2018/05/24/how...one-35mm-lens/

Interesting. I've sometimes tried this, just taking the XE-1 with an
EBC 18mm to things like "big birthday" parties to help stay
inconspicuous. I've almost always been a bit disappointed, and found
myself missing the 18-55. The extra light and sharpness of the prime
always pays off well in some shots, of course.

---

This is the classic "Aunt Agda" approach. One camera, one lense, one
family event and one auntie event photographer. Her camera and lense
are usually glued together though... AA usually gives the most bang for
the buck (or cake), and the couple can make that downpayment for the
cradle day one! :-)

I use the EOS-M with the 22/2.0 as a compact as it slides into the
pocket easier than most premium compacts, like the Fuji X100 series...

Have a looksie: https://camerasize.com/compare/#351,566
--
teleportation kills