Old April 26th 18, 09:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Funky IR Artefact

On 2018-04-26 03:28:01 +0000, Eric Stevens said:

All he has to do is travel towards the subject at a speed sufficiently
high to shift the IR into the visible part of the spectrum.

He will need to use a high shutter speed.

Focusing with a mirrorless is like focusing a view camera using the
ground glass since the AF sensors are embedded in the capture one. The
same goes for MF shooting too, of course since that what you see
through the EVF or Lieve View is that that is captured by the sensor.
C'mon, you know better than trying to support Dense Dave on this...

I hadn't followed this to the point where I had picked up that it was
a mirrorless camera.

Eric Stevens