Old May 31st 12, 02:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Alan Browne

Default Macro/Closeup

On 2012-05-30 18:36 , Bruce wrote:
Savageduck wrote:

Why take Rich's word for the work submitted?

Because I have seen the submissions and I agree entirely with Rich's
comments.

Here's a Tony "Bruce" Polson professional product shot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/all6e7aqk8zs8vt/TP%20TEAC.jpg

Then there are the choo-choo shots...

So, really, you don't have much to contribute... as usual.

So "Bruce/TonyP" was correct when he uttered "'Twas ever thus." However
it seems he was referring to his work.

No wonder he doesn't want to be compared with any of us rank amateurs.

I seem to recall a few others beyond the choo-choos and the one above.
I just don't have the links anymore.

Maybe I should enter the one above in Polson's name in the SI database?
That would be hilarious. Esp. if he put a demand order into PBase to
have it removed!

--
"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
-Samuel Clemens.