Old September 1st 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Rich

Default New Panasonic Lumix DSLR finally arrived!

On Aug 31, 8:08 am, wrote:
The new Panasonic Lumix DMC- L10 is finally arrived. However, I have
not seen any sample photos. I wonder on how does it compare to other
competitors. I heard it shares some of the technologies with the
Olympus E-510. Having the four thirds type sensor, does this mean that
the sensor size is slightly smaller than the standard DSLR sensor
( i.e 18x13.5mm instead of around 22x15mm)?
Curious to see how the sample photos turned out using the standard
Leica kit lens. Anyone saw sample photos from any website yet?

Looks flimsy and cheap, like their P&S cameras. I hope it isn't sized
for midget hands.