Old August 31st 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
[email protected]

Default New Panasonic Lumix DSLR finally arrived!

The new Panasonic Lumix DMC- L10 is finally arrived. However, I have
not seen any sample photos. I wonder on how does it compare to other
competitors. I heard it shares some of the technologies with the
Olympus E-510. Having the four thirds type sensor, does this mean that
the sensor size is slightly smaller than the standard DSLR sensor
( i.e 18x13.5mm instead of around 22x15mm)?
Curious to see how the sample photos turned out using the standard
Leica kit lens. Anyone saw sample photos from any website yet?