Old September 7th 04, 01:08 AM
Stefano Bramato

maybe starting with rolleiflex TLR is cheaper than starting with
Hassie and you can have excellent results: you can have a good
training and some resutls soon.

After few time you can decide to empty your piggybank with buying an
Hasselblad outfit. But if you stay in tune with Rolleiflex (I've two,
a Tesar and a Planar 2,8) is the same quality that hasselblad, and
you can find exciting to shoot with the same focal length everytime:
it's a real challenge.

My choice for Rolleiflex is a 3,5 F camera. What do you think about
Xenotar vs. Planar?

Never tryed Xenotar but Planar works excellent.

ciao

--
Non è bello cio che è bello figuriamoci cio che è brutto!