Old June 18th 12, 12:24 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_3_]

Default [SI] Where are the comments on FOOD?

On 2012-06-17 15:58:05 -0700, Chemiker said:

On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 12:49:21 -0400, Alan Browne

On 2012-06-17 12:10 , Robert Coe wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 11:43:10 -0400, SI Committee
wrote:
: On 2012-06-17 10:40 , Chemiker wrote:
: FWIW: I never saw comments published/posted, but now in this NG I'm
: seeing comments on the comments. Were they posted to a different NG?
:
: The "home" of the SI is rec.photo.equipment.35mm with
: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems pretty much "taking over".

Hmmm... That I hadn't noticed. I left rec.photo.digital.slr-systems off of the
list of groups to which I posted my comments, because a) that group seems to
me to be losing ground to rec.photo.digital, b) not all of the SI pictures
were taken with SLRs, and c) there's been so much bitching lately about
unnecessary cross-posting. But I did post to the other three groups (although
I believe not all of the follow-up has included them all). Alex, I liked your
pictures (2) and (3), but thought that (1) was a good idea that somewhat
missed the mark.

Noted, but where are the posts? I figured 1 and 2 might be something
to argue over, and 3 was really pretty ho-hum. But my system shows no
comments at all, only [SI] Food comment - xxxxxx (response)

?????????

Alex

The problem seems to be at your end of the pipeline. I posted my
comments on 06-13-2012, and others have responded to that thread.
Several other contributors have made comments some of which I have
responded to. With your exception, all of us seem to have no trouble
receiving and viewing the comments and responses posted thus far.

I would hate to learn that you had somehow filtered us from your Usenet
experience.

Savageduck