Old June 7th 12, 02:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

Default {SI} Doors. Comments by BobF

On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 22:37:21 -0400, wrote:

These shootin's are getting more popular!

Here are my comments, not to be taken too seriously!

bowser-01 : Very good color balance and detail there! Is that the fixed
mirror Sony? Great picture quality. I take it that it's on the 'right' side
of the tracks! Oh ya, Beacon Hill... I live near Beacon Hill... Canada that
is!

The NEX 5 was one of Sony's original NEX bodies, and while the body
and sensor was nice, the lack of good glass drove me out of the NEX
system to u4/3. Haven't looked back.

bowser-02 : Wonderful textures! And a free window thrown in! Wonder how the
paint got worn off? Impatient truckers?

It's third floor door, so maybenot truckers. Not sure what wore it
out.

bowser-03 : A simple door - needs Verithane... great colors in the flag!! I
can feel the silkiness!

I always wondered how many times that home has been restored. It's
pretty old.