Old May 30th 10, 05:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
George Kerby

Default Canon and Panasonic: updated models

On 5/30/10 10:07 AM, in article ,
"Bowser" wrote:

On Sat, 29 May 2010 13:31:15 -0500, George Kerby
wrote:

I wasn't, trust me, George. And now the slimy little **** denies ever
saying it. Even though it appears in his post just a day ago.
Honestly, I think he has issues.

Sad sack of a little man with a bloated ego is our little friend NavAss...

He truly is pathetic. First he makes wild claims about how his P&S
focuses as fast as a DSLR, then he claims image quality is as good,
then he claims he shot some night football under weak lighting using
his P&S, but as usual he offers nothing but his bull**** opinion and
resorts to weaseling out of anything he's said. Truly, truly a
pathetic excuse for a human being. It's impossible to carry on a civil
discussion with him.

There is good news, however, since he's saved us the trouble of
killfiling him.

As we say up here in MA, "wicked mega luzah"

As we say down here in Texas, "Roll up your pants. The NavAss bull**** is
getting deep."