Old May 29th 10, 06:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Bowser

Default Canon and Panasonic: updated models

On Fri, 28 May 2010 10:21:46 -0700, John Navas
wrote:

On Fri, 28 May 2010 12:50:35 -0400, Bowser wrote in
:

On Fri, 28 May 2010 07:17:56 -0700, John Navas
wrote:

I've provided more than adequate proof repeatedly (again today), but you
are still entitled to your opinion, no matter how unfounded.

OK, just this once:

You claim that the Panny FZ35 AF is as fast as a DSLR. ...

I haven't said that. Do you have a reading comprehension problem, or is
your position so weak you have to put words in my mouth?

When you've conquered that one, post a few samples shot at ISO 3200
that match the 5D II.

I have no interest in ISO 3200. Is your position so weak you have to
resort to fringe situations?

The FZ28 and FZ35 do the job for 99% of the things I want to do,
and I'm not terribly concerned about the other 1%.

Then that explains why you're so satisfied with the Pannys. You have
very modest demands and can live within the confines of a P&S. 99% of
the time. For some of us, who need to get shots at ISO 6400, well, we
need more capable tools to do the job.

Happy snap shooting.