Old July 10th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Jacques

Default Mr. Knoppow... or...

"John Stafford" wrote in message

May I ask where in France you live? It has been forty years since I lived
briefly in the Chambley area and then moved to England, and now I am in
the
USA. I'm thinking of visiting France again, but this time to the South on
the sea area.

I live in the southern suburbs of Paris but I am from a region called
Poitou, in the South West of the country. My wife and I have an old house
there where we are planning to spend most of the summer. There are a lot of
very nice places in the area that I am intending to visit with my newly
acquired Tachihara.

Is the Chambley where you lived the city that used to host a US Air Base in
the North East of the country? Were you working there at the time?

Jacques