Old July 10th 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
John Stafford

Default Mr. Knoppow... or...

On 7/10/08 12:15 AM, in article ,
"Jacques" wrote:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...

This advice from someone (me) who has never been able to make a single
exposure that didn't have some dust specks on it.

Yes. I've read about this concern several times already so I think I am
aware of it, but thanks for the reminder anyway.

Jacques

May I ask where in France you live? It has been forty years since I lived
briefly in the Chambley area and then moved to England, and now I am in the
USA. I'm thinking of visiting France again, but this time to the South on
the sea area.