Old May 19th 07, 11:11 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
gerrit

Default http://www.annika1980.com tells it all.

"Scott W" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 17, 8:14 pm, "Cryptopix" wrote:

Julian has his case well underway to bring the ******* to justice. I

myself
offered to fly to the US and server the papers personally but seemingly,
Australian Process servers are not recognized in America. The local

Sheriff
will do the deed soon enough.

OMG Douglas, just how many personalities are you up to now, I have
lost count.
So you are now a Process server and an attorney and a world class pro
photographer?
This is sort of like the 13th strike of a clock, it puts the first 12
into question.

Scott

Reminds me of the Dutch expression "12 ambachten, 13 ongelukken"
Literally translated "12 trades, 13 accidents"
Or you could say "Jack of all trades, master of none"
Or just plain "Loser"

Gerrit