Old September 13th 04, 02:14 AM
Steven Blackwood

I actually have no accessories. I bought it has a p&s backup for my Canon
Drebel.
Steve
"Mike" wrote in message
This is good news. Have you used the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W1?
Which accesories should I buy?

Mike

"Steven Blackwood" wrote in message
Yes, you can use the same card to store photos. Using the Fine setting
(640x480, 30 frames p sec.), you can record about 6 minutes. Using the
STANDARD setting ( 15 fps) you can record about 22 minutes. This assume
an empty card.

Steve
"Mike" wrote in message
I'm going to buy a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W1 digital camera.
How much (time) can I record on a 512MB Memory Stick Pro card?

Can I use the card to store photos or do I need to buy aNother card for
that?

Thanks,

Mike
\