Old September 2nd 04, 04:06 AM
Frank Pittel

Gregory Blank wrote:
: Are you a bigger pain in the arse or less so ? :-)

Ive been told that I'm less of a pain in the arse and far
more humble. :-)

: In article ,
: Frank Pittel wrote:

: As a side note more then one member of the group as pulled me aside and told
: me that I'm very different in person then I am on the usenet. :-)

: --
: LF Website @ http://members.verizon.net/~gregoryblank

: "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
: or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong,
: is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
: to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918