Old August 20th 04, 05:10 PM
Steve Young

"Charlie Self" wrote

ColynG writes:

(James E Kropp) wrote:

Is it me, or has the rec.photo newsgroup gone to the toilet and
flushed itself! There used to be a time where this place, (and I
mean all of the newsgroups in rec.photo,) had informative,
PHOTOGRAPHIC information
I used to spend a lot of time browsing and learning, and yes, even
sometimes contributing, to these newsgroups. Now it seems,
all is lost because of all this rambling and dribble and porn crap!

Cant people just stick to the subject? Any thoughts on how
to do this???

Once you killfile the troll(s) and cross-posters, you will find there
is still plenty of good on-topic posts.

Yes. and it sure cuts down the list. My NG list ran 432 posts for
rec.photo.dig this time. I actually have about 34 posts. The rest is
trash.

*Oh* *my* so few needles in the haystack

sure you're not missing out on something Charlie?

--
He's right Mark. We don't like it. Stop the yapping and learn to use
your killfile. Then we can all have a *jolly good* *knee slappin* great