Old August 20th 04, 04:06 PM
ColynGİ

On 20 Aug 2004 12:53:30 GMT, (James E Kropp) wrote:

Is it me, or has the rec.photo newsgroup gone to the toilet and flushed
itself! There used to be a time where this place, (and I mean all of the
newsgroups in rec.photo,) had informative, PHOTOGRAPHIC information.
I used to spend a lot of time browsing and learning, and yes, even sometimes
contributing, to these newsgroups. Now it seems, all is lost because of all
this rambling and dribble and porn crap!

Cant people just stick to the subject? Any thoughts on how to do this???

James Kropp

Once you killfile the troll(s) and cross-posters, you will find there
is still plenty of good on-topic posts.

Colyn Goodson

email hidden

http://www.colyngoodson.com