Old July 8th 04, 03:16 PM
Lionel

Default [Meta] *Poll Results* Proposed new, moderated digital photography group (rec.photo.digital.moderated)

Kibo informs me that Richard Cockburn
stated that:

Lionel wrote in
:

From Fri Jun 18 12:44:56 2004
I would support the new group. I would not support the linkage of RPD
and
the proposed RPDM via any crossposts or automatic posting mechanisms.
(In favour, if modified)

Hi Lionel. Remember, I changed my vote to in favor as proposed. Check the
thread again.

You did indeed. My apologies.
I'll give everyone a chance to check their own data, then repost a
corrected summary.

PS: The technical side of the private newsgroup is coming along nicely.
My friend has arranged a commercial quality newsfeed for the news
server, (which will make for exceptional speed & no missing articles), &
I've been given some excellent tips from some expert friends on the
design of the mod-bot system.