Old May 23rd 04, 09:24 PM
jjs

Default MF future? ideal cameras?

In article , "Q.G. de
Bakker" wrote:

[... snip good clarification ...]

We're not talking about the entire bell-curve (i don't think that metaphor
applies, by the way), only about a rather independent, very small part
somewhere at the toe of one of its slopes.

Every segment of the big bell curve is a bell curve. It's fractal.

So assuming that particular part of the market is indicative for what will
happen in all nooks and crannies of the entire photography field is indeed
displaying symptoms of the "pars pro toto"-syndrome. ;-)

I leave this subject to you and Bob. I know only two real-life MF
photographers (outside of the wedding guys).