Old June 23rd 04, 09:50 AM

Default Sony Cybershot DSC-W1... Bad Camera...Bad Customer Service by Sony... Read on...

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 23:46:49 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
wrote:

Good points. I found the same lack of quality support with Sony Vaio laptops. Therefore I
won't buy Sony.

Just to balance things up a bit. I had a Sony LCD monitor that
developed a patch of missing pixels after nearly three years. It was
just in the guarantee period. Sony no longer made the same monitor so
they exchanged it for a new larger one. It arrived the following day.

Steve
Build networks from numeric, text and image files.
http://www.easynn.com