Old November 8th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
David J. Littleboy

Default Printing Q -- unusual materials

"Norm Dresner" wrote:

The question, then, is as follows: are there any web sites or
publications
that cover the use of alternate media with photo printers or am I stuck
doing my own experiments and keeping the results as trade secrets?

There's quite a bit of stuff out there. Google around on "digital" and "fine
art" and "printing".

Most producers of fine art paper provide "profiles" for their papers and the
printers that can use them. (I have the Japanese models of the printers, and
worry that the profiles won't work right with them, so haven't gone down
this road yet.)

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan