Old February 20th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Sharpen, reduce noise, in-camera, ugh!

Thanks for the suggestions about "raw". I knew about raw, but I always
thought that the raw format is really, really bulky. Maybe with the new 1
gig storage cards this isn't such a problem anymore.

Do any cameras let you automatically store in raw, then let you review your
images, in the camera, and decide to re-store the less important images in
..jpg? - and delete the raw to save space? I probably would like to preserve
the raw version for only 10% of my pictures.

Dave C