Old December 14th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

Default Batteries

Visit Walmart and buy a load of AA Duracell Batteries. They're cheap.
You won't have to worry about chargers or recharging time. Why bother
with rechargeables of any kind?

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message
Hope this is the right place to ask ..........

I need some new rechargeable AA batteries, and I hear eneloops are
the best. I have several brands now that I use, and they are getting
used up. I even bought a car charger, as we go out to do real
estate surveys, and having batteries fail is a big deal. But it
seems as though the ones we have are not staying up as good as they
once were.

So, before I spring for the cash, I'd like to hear about what to
buy.

Help appreciated.

Steve