Old October 6th 11, 04:47 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Michael[_6_]

Default Microdol-X

On 2011-10-05 22:00:23 -0400, Peter said:

It seems that I have acquired a supply of Microdol-X replenisher
thinking I had purchased developer. I don't have the formulas for the
two products, so I don't know if there is a simple way to add
something to the replenisher and arrive at developer. I do have a
fairly rich selection of common chemicals for developers and might be
able to improvise if I knew the formulas. Sending back the mix is not
much help since the cost of shipping is about half what I paid.

Any ideas?

Buy some of the developer now and you'll be all set for a long while.
--
Michael