Old May 16th 09, 08:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

Default MF to 35mm adaptors

Alan Browne wrote:
Paul Furman wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

Insane! Love it! Where are the phots taken with it?

I use the lens with a floppy hand held mount for that freaky look,
it's a lot less hassle than the big rig. Here's some on the D700:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/edgehill/2080128112/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/edgehill/3233820872/

I think this approach could be taken a lot further in composition, color
contrast (as suggested in the 2nd image). In fact I have a notion that
in the studio with several models this could be used to very cool effect.

Yes I've seen it used to good effect in fashion shots.

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net