Old October 17th 05, 11:07 AM

Default Pentax 67II 55mm lens differences?

Craig Schroeder wrote:
Not so dramatic as some people state. The used prices are likely
quite close to each other and I'd pay the few bucks more for the newer
version if I was looking again. I kept the newer one when I got a 3.5
along with a system I bought and had both to compare.

Regarding the 45.... I sold mine as I found I didn't use it much and
when I did, it always left me a bit lukewarm with its results. It
just didn't have that "edgy" sharpness that some of the P67 glass
does.

I am wondering whether that was because when you were using it it was
set to a small f-stop and so getting reduced resolution and contrast
that physics dictates.