Old November 24th 17, 03:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Ripe Apples

On 11/22/2017 5:30 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:08:11 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I won't comment about the new Retina, because I haven't
examined one,

exactly the point.

you failed to examine all options.

He examined all the stand-alone monitor options.

which excludes some of the highest quality displays available.

... and they *were* excluded.

you're desperately trying to make excuses for getting a lower quality
display.

Excuses like: I've got a computer already and all I want is a screen
that will run from it and which will let me do the work I want to do.

Or, I've got a computer already and all I want is a matte-finish
screen that will run from it.

Or, I've got a computer already and all I want are two matched
matte-finish screens that will run from it and which will let me do
the work I want to do.

Monitors built into a computer did not qualify. But you already knew
that, didn't you?

sure did, but the problem is that *he* doesn't realize what he gave up
by doing so. nor do you.

How do you know that?

from what both of you have said.

So anyone who has wants which are different from yours is
fundamentally wrong?

I thought you knew that.

--
PeterN