Old August 2nd 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Peter[_7_]

Default Sony to stop making FX sensors?

"Robert Coe" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Aug 2010 14:54:07 -0400, "Peter"
wrote:

:
: We already have portable photo printers. It world not be a large step to
put
: an optional dedicated docking system on the printer.

Why bother? All printers and most cameras already have a USB port.

Marketing. The target market would be the Joe Snapshooter who probably uses
low - medium end P&S cameras and would like the instant gratification of
being able to pass around his snapshot.
I have not seen any definitive studies on this. Maybe you're right, though.
Unlike others here, I must disclose that the concept comes from my own
imagination.

--
Peter