Old July 20th 07, 10:22 PM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Wayne J. Cosshall

Default Lensbaby Sponsored Selective Blur Photography Competition Winnerand Finalists

The judging happens offline and so the number of views has nothing to do
with it.

If you are not impressed with the standard of entries, perhaps you
should enter next time.

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
Personal art site http://www.cosshall.com/

DBLEXPOSURE wrote:
"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message
u...
Hi All,

The winner of the Lensbaby photography competition has been decided:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=1048

The guy gets six views and wins the contest. I didn't even like the photo.
I did kinda like this one tho, not for photographic reasons mind you,

http://www.digitalimagemakerworld.co..._conu.jpg.html

Not impressed with the entries...

PZ