Old February 11th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.darkroom

Default 16mm developing reels?

Thank for info, but it's a bit unclear. IIRC??
Not sure what you mean `spiral on one side, other flat.'

Perhaps I should have explained I want to develop B&W negative
16mm film from a reloadable Minolta-16 cassette . . .

I have 35mm and 120mm spiral spools for NIKKOR tanks, but can't
quite visualize your description per above. Do you mean one side
is a solid metal disk, the other side a spiral wire??

Best,
Bill

Does any know if wire 16mm developing reels were/are made to
fit stainless NIKKOR tanks?

They were. Sort of odd, IIRC, the spiral is only on one side,
the other is flat.
To reply, remove spaces: n o lindan at ix . netcom . com
Fstop timer - http://www.nolindan.com/da/fstop/index.htm