Old June 25th 04, 08:39 PM
William Graham

Default Why dontcha print?

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
William Graham wrote:

"Eugene O'Brien" wrote in message

As to the top posting, sorry guess I'm not news group savy....I prefer

it

having to scroll down looking for the reply.

Anyway I was just thinking of the guy that posted over on
alt.comp.periphs.dcameras that is having trouble removing the memory

card

from his camera and has to use a needle nose plyers.

I think generally if people have trouble doing that sort of thing, then

it
means they should stop biting their nails. It's a bad idea for all sorts

of

reasons, one of them being it makes it more difficult to remove memory

cards

from various devices. I know a girl who is a chronic nail chewer and

I've
had to remove CF cards from her pocket PC because she can't get a grip

on
them.
Just my $0.02 worth.

You must be 1: Young and 2: Without arthritis. Just wait until you get

old
and arthritic....You won't be able to do anything without: 1: A pair of
pliers and 2: A magnifying glass. and 3: A pair of scissors, and 4: A
bright light.

I often use 2 and 4, but can easily remove the SD card from my camera.
In fact, if I don't watch it, it shoots out and across the room! Worse,
it seems to have a life of its own at those times, trying to hide under
any nearby furniture...

Yes....The little door on mine pulls it 1/2 way out, and I can usually
manage the rest of the way myself.....But there are a lot of new devices on
the market that were apparently designed by the young for the young......