Old June 25th 04, 01:46 AM
Eugene O'Brien

Default Why dontcha print?

As to the top posting, sorry guess I'm not news group savy....I prefer it
having to scroll down looking for the reply.

Anyway I was just thinking of the guy that posted over on
alt.comp.periphs.dcameras that is having trouble removing the memory card
from his camera and has to use a needle nose plyers.

I think generally if people have trouble doing that sort of thing, then it
means they should stop biting their nails. It's a bad idea for all sorts of
reasons, one of them being it makes it more difficult to remove memory cards
from various devices. I know a girl who is a chronic nail chewer and I've
had to remove CF cards from her pocket PC because she can't get a grip on
them.
Just my $0.02 worth.