Old May 14th 12, 04:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
David Dyer-Bennet

Default Interesting Leica product announcements today ...

Mxsmanic writes:

Wolfgang Weisselberg writes:

Niche product, needs filters on the lens (instead of being able
to do that in post) which negates the high ISO partially or fully.

What filters are needed on the lens?

Color-rendering filters; like the typical yellow-orange-red used to
darken skies for example. I've stopped carrying those because I always
capture a color image, and if I'm making a B&W print I can get those
effects in post from the color data. But the Monochrome M doesn't
capture the color data, so....
--
David Dyer-Bennet, ; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info