Old October 21st 10, 03:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default eclipse

On 10/20/10 PDT 11:54 AM, Twibil wrote:
On Oct 20, 4:05 am, wrote:

Are the Daily Mail paying you or something?

(A) The Daily Mail is only one newspaper. Therefore it's "Is", rather
than "Are".

Unless you're in the land of the Great Unwashed!

(B) This is a photo/camera newsgroup. Posters can generally be assumed
to be interested in unusual photographs.

(C) Can you please find me one of those jobs where I get well paid for
alerting people to something in which they're already interested and
which costs them nothing? I need the work.

What wages will you require? Have wheels and a valid d/l??

--
john mcwilliams