Old February 29th 08, 09:48 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Troy Piggins[_11_]

Default [pics] Aus vs Canada baseball

I've never been to a baseball game before. Gimme a break, I'm
only 37! Held in Brisbane last night. Must say it was quite
enjoyable. Not a huge crowd, but was a good atmosphere. Think I
counted 3 SLR photogs there. Me with my 30D, a Nikon D200, and a
Pentax. That was it I think.

For an international game you could stand right on the fence,
take photos and I was chatting to some of the players. Fun.

Althought I've watched heaps of sport I've never photographed it
much, let alone night sport, and these were all taken with my
70-200 f/2.8L IS since it's the longest I have.

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...l/img_6174.jpg

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...l/img_6184.jpg

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...l/img_6200.jpg

--