Old March 16th 07, 01:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

Default Morning glory

On Mar 15, 7:13 pm, "Douglas." wrote:
http://www.annika1980.com/D-Macs/morning.htm
Mouth of Wynnum creek, Moreton Bay in Southern Queensland.
Sub Tropical paradise overlooking the Moreton Bay Islands and my beloved
Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort... My home!

Douglas

Douglas,
The title and comments was leading me to believe I was going to see
some land and maybe some sub tropical views of your home. To my dismay
all I saw was the same view I have of rednecks, in their trashed row
boat, motoring out to drink and fish. Even the peligans were looking
on with disgust for those two to be out on the water.
If this comment leads you to dismiss my opinion, not a problem. I
have had others tell me some of my images were not what they thought
they should be either. Maybe a change in the description would be a
help. Like, "Competing fishermen".

No matter what, I do like a lot of your images. Just some more than
others.

Be well and happy, mate. Land of OZ needs folks who see a bit
differantly.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.