Old December 20th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jim

Default Nikon F2 photomic & nikkormat EL are pre-AI?

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
.. .
).

Bjorn R. gives it an excellent rating among others. The 58/1.2 noct costs
as much as a nice automobile and I'm looking at $40 for this so maybe I'll
just get the EL for another $50 & re-sell it. They are asking $250 for the
F2, who knows if it even works.

My F2 with DP-1 finder definitely still works. These cameras are very very
rugged.

For that matter, I also own an S2 whose serial number and cosmetics place it
as a 1955 model. It still works as well as it ever did.

Jim