Old April 6th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Default Apple makes Macs run Windows XP

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
C J Southern wrote:

Well, the primary point seems to be that in a year or so, Macs will
be able to run virtually ANY software. While Windows users will
still only be able to run Windows Apps.

Having said that, why would I want to run anything other than WinXP
on my computers when it continues to perform flawlessly?

This great news has brought Apple's stock up 10% today! Finally, Apple

has
seen the light and is coming over to the Intel/Windows camp.

As for XP, I never thought there was another OS out there since it's the
most secure and stable OS known to mankind. My XP box stays on 24/7/365
without a hiccup.

Count your blessings and be happy, you're one of the very few.

Greg