Old January 18th 05, 11:47 PM

I should have siad the patch is orange. The scanner I use is an Epson
RX510 flatbed. The film is Kodak High Definition 200. It is the only
instance I have seen of this sort of thing in more than 1000 photos,
all scanned on either the Epson RX510 or Epson Perfection 2400 flatbed
scanners. I have uploaded the file to:

http://www.geocities.com/mjmm_au/7906-0025c.jpg

Thanks
Mike

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:57:34 -0500, Alan Browne

The scanned image of a shot I scanned recently, both print and neg,
there is a small patch of yellow next to the main image on the neg. It
is not visible on the 4 x 6 print, but shows up when the scanned
images are viewed at 100 % in in PS elements. Is this likely to be a
faulty film batch or something else?

What scanner are you using?

Can you post an example?