Old January 26th 04, 12:49 PM
Jorge Omar

Default Night Photography

I'm not very skilled in night photos, but I had good results with TX @
1250 in Diafine.
Since Diafine do a lot of compensation, highlights (street lights?) are
not blown up, and the underexposure (true film speed is still about 400)
gives what to me is a 'night' look (dark shadows).

Jorge

wrote in :

I am a student at Utah State University, and am doing a portfoloio on
night photography. I have always been mezmerized by the bright lights
against a black night sky, and being able to see what things are.

I was interested in getting some ideas for good subjects for my
photographs.

I would also be grateful for any technical pointers on exposure times
and printing, to come out with clean, detailed photographs.

Thanks

Curtis M
Utah State University
Logan Utah