Old October 28th 04, 10:40 PM
Rita Ä Berkowitz

"Michael A. Covington" wrote in message

Well, I've made my debut as a digital-era photojournalist...

I photographed the beginning of the eclipse, downloaded the images, edited
them, called the news desk of the Atlanta newspaper, got permission to
e-mail the images to them, did so... and one is published in today's
paper.

You can see them at:
http://www.covingtoninnovations.com/...ex.html#041027

I think that all of us could be contributing to local newspapers (if we
want to) very easily because of the ease of e-mailing the pictures.

Fantastic job! These are really nice shots. I was out there last night
with my D70 and 70-200 VR and got mixed results that were somewhat mediocre.
I shot a bunch of pictures through the beginning to full eclipse. I have
yet to go through all of them and pick out the best ones. I wish I were
prepared and had a telescope.

Do you know if I can mount my D70 to the Celestron 5? Thanks.

Rita